This article will teach you how to mark your items as sold in Vendoo, with an introduction to Sale Detection & Automatic Delist!
💡 Tip: With sale detection and auto delist (BETA) you no longer need to mark your items as sold! Right now, Sale detection and auto delist is available on eBay, Poshmark, Depop, and Mercari! Learn how to turn this on and use the feature here.
How to Mark Items as Sold in Vendoo
When you sell an item, you are able to mark that item as “sold” on Vendoo.
This will update your inventory spreadsheet, and automatically delist it from any other marketplaces that it is still listed on using the delist/relist feature.
Here is how to mark your item as sold on Vendoo (desktop website):
Here is the step-by-step to mark your items as sold on Vendoo's desktop website:
1. First, open the item that you have sold.
2. Then, locate the drop-down menu next to the marketplace where you sold your item. Where it says “listed,” select “Mark As Sold."
3. Next, enter your sales details.
💡 Tip: Be sure to enter this information correctly for your bookkeeping, spreadsheets, and analytics to be accurate. You can go back and make changes at any time.
4. Click the “Mark as Sold” button on the bottom.
You will see how your item instantly delists from all of the other marketplaces where it is listed.
💡 Tip: To learn how to mark multi-quantity items as sold, click here.
📲 Here is how to mark your item as sold on the Vendoo mobile app:
Here is the step-by-step to mark your items sold on the mobile app:
Open up the item that sold, and click the marketplaces button
2. Select the marketplace where the item sold:
3. Next, Click on the pink down arrow in the bottom right corner:
4. Then, select Mark as Sold:
5. You can enter your sales details and select Mark As Sold:
Then, your item will delist from any remaining marketplaces:
Note: Not all marketplace integrations are yet available on mobile. Please be sure to delist your item from any other marketplaces from the Vendoo site. More marketplaces will be coming soon!
💡 Tip: With Sale detection and auto delist (BETA) you no longer need to mark your items as sold! Right now, Sale detection and auto delist is available on eBay, Poshmark, Mercari, and Depop. Learn how to turn this on and use the feature here.